I have joined a 100 Days to a Graphic Designer challenge
And you should join me too
I really want to become a Graphic Designer.
Making a public commitment has proven to improve people’s ability to stick to changes and new habits. So let’s do this together!
Therefore I declare that:
- Every day I will spend at least 1 hour of studying one of the following: Fundamentals of Art, Typography, Graphic Web Design, Marketing, Foreign language – Danish.
- I will spend at least 1 hour daily practicing the following: Sketching, Logo Design, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Animation.
- I will tweet about my progress every day as @Zero2HeroDesign using the hashtags #100DaysOfGraphicDesign and #ZerotoHeroDesign.
- I will post on Facebook group Zero to Hero Design my progress as well as share useful tips and tricks I have found during my research.
- I will also be posting on this blog something new and useful as often as I possibly can.
- The time spent reading books related to Graphic Design, taking online courses and other similar resources will be count towards this challenge.
Join our new group on Facebook!
Follow my a 100 Days to a Graphic Designer challenge progress or join the challenge with me and share your own progress!
Facebook group “ZERO TO HERO DESIGN” is a place where all the members are welcome to network, share their work, get feedback and gossip about Graphic Design and everything related to it.
Let’s help each other to get better!
100 Days to a Graphic Designer Blog
I promise to…
Nothing can beat self-directed effort toward learning or…